Nutria Organic Virgin Coconut Oil -
- 100% Pure Coconut Oil
- 32 fl oz
- Cold Pressed
- All Natural – No Preservatives
- No Trans Fat
Main properties of Nutria Coconut Oil:
- USDA approved Organic
- Sourced from the Philippines
10 Health Benefits of Virgin Coconut Oil (cold pressed):
- Thyroid-stimulating – Research shows that coconut oil contains a medium-chain fatty acids accelerate that stimulates metabolism, gives you more energy.
- Get candida in check – Coconut oil has a good quantity of caprylic acid in it which is well known to kill off excess candida by targeting harmful bacteria.
- Lowers cholesterol – It is rich in lauric acid which protects your heart by reducing total cholesterol and increasing good cholesterol.
- Helps with weight loss – Here is an interesting fact about coconut oil; even though it is a fat, it actually helps with weight loss! The healthy medium chain fatty acids do not circulate in the bloodstream like other fats; they are sent directly to the liver and are converted into energy. Thus the body does not store the fat in coconut oil as fat; it uses it to produce energy instead.
- Helps keep diabetes in check – It does not produce an insulin spike in your bloodstream. Instead it helps control blood sugar by improving the secretion of insulin.
- Reduces heart disease – studies on people in the Pacific Islands found that their total caloric intake included thirty to sixty percent from fully saturated coconut oil. These Pacific Islanders have nearly non-existent rates of cardiovascular disease.
- Supports the immune system – It is rich in lauric acid, a nutrient that supports the body’s immune system.
- Good for the skin – When applied externally it forms a protective antibacterial layer protecting the infected body part. Also, coconut oil speeds up the healing process of bruises by helping to repair damaged tissue.
- Nourishing for the brain – Studies show that it improves cognitive function, and stalls, or even reverses, neurodegenerative diseases in their early stages.
- Ancient medicine – Coconut oil has been part of Ayurvedic medicine for 5,000 years in India.
Nausea and Vomiting if taken in large quantities. For health use do not take refined coconut oil. Use only organic Coconut oil.
Build up to these levels over time. Spread the dose throughout the day:
- babies and toddlers — 1 to 1½ tablespoons
- kids under 75 pounds — 2 tablespoons
- people 75-100 pounds — 2½ tablespoons
- people 100-200 — 3 tablespoons
- over 200 pounds — 4 tablespoons